Turmeric Glow - Cranberry Apple & Cranberry Seeds
Turmeric is a staple in Indian cuisine and Indian traditional medicine. It has anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to soothe the skin and help fight acne. Antibacterial and a great natural colorant. Paired Apricot Oil It is soothing and moisturizing when applied to the skin.
- dye free
- no artificial colors
- natural ingredients
- cruelty free
Ingredients: organic shea butter soap base, coconut oil, mango butter, ground turmeric & ground ginger
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric may help your psoriasis by controlling flares and other symptoms.
- Fight off acne. Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading. ...
- Reduces dark circles. ...
- Protect against sun damage & aging. ...
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks. ...
- Soothe dry skin.
Shea Butter has soothing, moisturizing and protecting effects. Due to the presence of a sizeable quantity of unsaponifiables fats, its content in vitamins and other active elements, Shea butter adds other more precise activities to these general properties. It displays a protecting role against UV rays because of its content in cinnamic acid and can thus be incorporated in solar products. The natural latex contained in Shea butter would moreover prevent certain sun allergies. Shea butter also helps cell regeneration and capillary circulation.